Larrivee CS-30
Yamaha Chronos LL-16
Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Martin LX-1
Fender American Stratocaster Delux
Fender Mexican Stratocaster
Fender Mexican Telecaster
Rivera Sedon

I've had the chance to play that guitar a few times and it sounds as good as it looks.  Blue G is a great shop in Tokyo that is pretty much guitar heaven.  Lots of handbuilts, vintage, beautiful guitars.  The guys that run the place are very laidback and it feels like meeting friends when I go in there.  They have been great to me and I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone.  With that said, being in Japan, nothing comes cheaply, although they gave me a very fair deal on a Walnut/Sitka SJ made my Mike Baranik.

John in Japan
...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/

its worth saving the pics to the forum. this is a beautiful guitar..

[attachment no longer available]
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

John,

What are they selling this guitar for? I know prices are high there. What would it be in US dollars?

It looks like an incredible guitar.

All of a sudden my C-10 seems expendable. Would I love to hear and play that guitar!
Happily married to the woman of my dreams and looking forward to growing old together.<br />Truly,God has smiled upon this simple man.

Quote from: Johnny M on February 25, 2006, 10:39:06 PM
I've had the chance to play that guitar a few times and it sounds as good as it looks.  Blue G is a great shop in Tokyo that is pretty much guitar heaven.  Lots of handbuilts, vintage, beautiful guitars.  The guys that run the place are very laidback and it feels like meeting friends when I go in there.  They have been great to me and I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone.  With that said, being in Japan, nothing comes cheaply, although they gave me a very fair deal on a Walnut/Sitka SJ made my Mike Baranik.

John in Japan

John,

It seems the ultra rare older Larrivee's are always found in Japan, not here. John, does anyone at Blue-G speak english?
Larrivee LV-03R (Sold)
Larrivee DV-05 (Sold)
Larrivee C-09 Custom
Larrivee OM-40 Walnut Limited
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Fender 72 Thinline Telecaster Reissue (Curtis Novak Pick