Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charis Guitar  (Read 1130 times)
mjvincent

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2004, 12:50:59 PM »

At the workshop this past weekend, one of the guys (from Tyler Texas) had a new mini jumbo (like Phil Keaggy's model) Charis guitar.  Boy was it pretty...  And from the looks on the website expensive too!  I am sure I could have one built by Larrivee much cheaper and just as pretty, but boy was it nice to look at.  Another at the workshop came across a vintage Martin 00 for $100.00 (some people's luck).  John Standefer didn't come with his Larrivee LV-10  :( , but came with a Rancher Gretsch.

Mike Jones

Larrivee D-03R
K&K Pure Western P/U
Seagull S 12+
Ultrasound Ag30P
ESP EC 100-QM
Webstrings Lights
sc morris

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 10:39:20 PM »

I'm assuming you're referring to the Praise Guitar workshop in Lancaster....correct? I really wanted to go, but life got in the way, as usual.  How was it?  How many attended?

"I would never join a club that would allow me to be a member"
 Groucho Marx

Larrivee D-03 Blackwood w/ K&K Pure Western
mjvincent

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 01:06:59 AM »

I'm assuming you're referring to the Praise Guitar workshop in Lancaster....correct? I really wanted to go, but life got in the way, as usual.  How was it?  How many attended?
  :P   The workshop was wonderful!  It was great and very informative.  I learned alot especially in the music theory department.  We had only 12 attend but we plan on more next year.  The concert on Sunday night was well attended as well.  Boy, listening to him play makes me feel a little inadequate.  I sure hope that I can play half as well as him someday...  Catch him next time around.  I let you know when he is coming back down...

Mike Jones

Larrivee D-03R
K&K Pure Western P/U
Seagull S 12+
Ultrasound Ag30P
ESP EC 100-QM
Webstrings Lights
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: