Jazz on Baker T

Started by 12fret, September 28, 2026, 03:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Anyone else doing jazz on their baker t? I am considering swapping the neck pick up for an Ellis Julian Lange but I'm afraid of spending a lot and being dissatisfied. 

Quote from: 12fret on September 28, 2026, 03:01:25 PMI'm afraid of spending a lot and being dissatisfied. 
Why take the risk? Just leave the guitar be. Matt probably wound the pups for your guitar himself.
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 Forum VI, 000-01

That's a great attitude. Thanks.

There's an interview with Matt Larrivee on YouTube at Alamo music, and one of them he talks for a while about all the thought and effort he put into the Baker T, especially the pickups. I wouldn't change a thing if I were you.
Larrivee P-03
Larrivee Forum VII

Powered by EzPortal