FS: Webber Roundbody 14 fret

Started by jazzereh, June 23, 2023, 04:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Webber Roundbody with hard shell case, 14 fret, rosewood back and sides with a spruce top. Similar in size to an OM or Larrivee L body, 4 inches deep. K&K pickup.  No issues.  David Webber has been in his North Vancouver shop for a couple of decades and builds excellent guitars. The Roundbody is his flagship model. This has abalone inlay upgrade.  Sounds and looks great. Has a small ding on the soundboard, and some minor play wear – see photos.  I've listed this as 'good' condition but could easily be described as 'excellent'.  The strings are relatively new, 12-53's.  Will ship within Canada at buyers cost.  Payment in cash for local pick up or etransfer if shipping.  No trades.  If you are local, come and play it.  More info, photos and a sound clip are available.

Asking Cdn $2800 and built in 2001

This is an excellent guitar and I do have a sound clip.  Main reason I'm selling is that I have another guitar on the way from Ed Bond [Halcyon].  I also prefer 12 fret guitars.

Apparently my photos are too large but I can email if you are interested or you can find on kijiji [Ottawa].  I'll see about editing the photos to get some posted here.

I'll try this for sound and some photos...
Looks like it worked.  First part is some fingerstyle and the last part is with a pick.  Nothing fancy just trying to give a sense of the sound.

Forgot to update this listing. 

Price on this wonderful guitar is now CDN $2350

I took this guitar off listing for a while but it's back up for sale now.  I've listed it a bit higher than this forum price but will sell here for the noted price above - $2350.

A great guitar for a great price.  Let me know if there are any questions about it.