Martin D-35

Started by ducktrapper, July 27, 2021, 10:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:laughin:

Ducktrapper

As a technologically deficient person, I need some pointers on easy steps to post photos. I took a picture of my D35 and LV03MT with the Fishman Loudbox acoustic amp I purchased yesterday.

I looked at today's date and remembered that I was scheduled to be in on cottage this week. Prior to 2020, I've been able to come north three to four times a year for a visit but I've had to cancel 7 trips over the past 18 months. I've rescheduled for a fishing trip in October; we'll see if I make it,

Quote from: teh on August 01, 2021, 05:39:52 AM
Ducktrapper

As a technologically deficient person, I need some pointers on easy steps to post photos. I took a picture of my D35 and LV03MT with the Fishman Loudbox acoustic amp I purchased yesterday.

I looked at today's date and remembered that I was scheduled to be in on cottage this week. Prior to 2020, I've been able to come north three to four times a year for a visit but I've had to cancel 7 trips over the past 18 months. I've rescheduled for a fishing trip in October; we'll see if I make it,

See below "Additional Options". Click on that. Go to Choose File and attach them from your pictures folder. As long as the file size isn't too large. Ta da!  :cheers

Nine out of ten times, when I try to post a photo here, it's too large, and I've never figured out how to resize them to the site's liking. 
:wacko:

Quote from: Silence Dogood on August 01, 2021, 10:06:27 AM
Nine out of ten times, when I try to post a photo here, it's too large, and I've never figured out how to resize them to the site's liking. 
:wacko:

You need some kind of photo editing software on your computer to resize. Many computers already have some version of one.