New Baker T's

Started by ducktrapper, November 20, 2020, 04:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, I'm sure they're very nice, and I know from my previous Bakersfield, RS-2/RS-4 guitars, that the components are all top notch...but boy are these new ones pricey!

I really wonder about the market-ability of these... Jean has said he wants to put excellent guitars in "poor musicians' hands" ... so it would've made more sense (to ME anyway) to revive the previous versions of these, and keep the price in line with - or below - that of the current USA Strats and Teles.

And why do I still REALLY REALLY want a Larrivee "Lancaster" (see pics)? I love that '80's Super-Strat body style!

2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

First  :drool:

So glad I'm not playing any electric guitar,just have my old partscastor .Koamon just grabbed my Frankinsteen tele for giggles and grin's.

They sounded good,but I don't have Larrivee dealer that would have and thats near me is couple hundred miles away.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I jumped on one of the first RS-4's in 2008 and then saw the price drop in half or less as some used ones hit the market. I think I'll hope for similar things to happen. 

I like the Braz RW top a lot. 

Wonder how the "new" Baker T's compare to the "old" Bakersfield's
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on November 21, 2020, 03:09:26 PM
Wonder how the "new" Baker T's compare to the "old" Bakersfield's

Or the old LT's. Could be, I don't really need one,  :blush: