My Bakersfield

Started by Xcurrent, December 05, 2011, 04:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One of the local shops had two maple neck Bakersfield to try. One sunburst with two single coils and a butterscotch with the hum in the neck. I was quoted the same price for my rosewood in red. Good luck with yours if you choose to go for one.

Thanks teacycle....I am going out of town for a few days but when I return I think i will order one...they seem to be worth every penny.

Well I took the plunge....Ordered my Bakersfield yesterday...Transparent red with rosewood neck....now the wait begins.

Quote from: Hotrod40 on March 02, 2012, 09:55:08 AM
Well I took the plunge....Ordered my Bakersfield yesterday...Transparent red with rosewood neck....now the wait begins.

You will not be disappointed.

Hurry up and get 10 posts so you will be enabled to post pics

What pickup you choose :?

:thumb
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Went with the single coils....bit of a traditionalist....its already a big step for me buying something that does'nt have an F on the head stock...lol

I haven't owned a Fender Tele since 1984,for that matter I haven't owned a tele I didn't assemble myself since then.The Bakersfield is the first one I've played that I didn't build that I would own.You'll be really really happy a fine guitar.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on March 02, 2012, 12:29:17 PM
I haven't owned a Fender Tele since 1984,for that matter I haven't owned a tele I didn't assemble myself since then.The Bakersfield is the first one I've played that I didn't build that I would own.You'll be really really happy a fine guitar.
The dealer I ordered from brought in the Butterscotch (with single coils)  and the Sunburst (with mini Hum)...it was very hard not to take one of those cept I already have an American Deluxe in Butterscotch and didnt realy want a humbucker....so now the wait