$399...scoop it up!

Started by JohnM2001, August 02, 2011, 02:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Cash wrote a song about Starkville - that guitar has some mojo goin' on (at a great price)...

:nice guitar:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Seems too good to be true, and you know what people say about that.

Aww, I thought there was 399 bucks somewhere I could scoop up.

If I were there, I'd have looked at it by now.  At that price, I could buy it, jack the price up a bit and advertise it here if I were so inclined.

The prices on Craigslist are pretty wide range and stuff is sold for lots of reasons.  Very often there are great deals (like this one probably is).  The hard part with CL is that it is only a great deal *for you* if it is just what *you* are looking for.

Ed

Some of the pictures are borrowed and the text came from our site so I would be careful but it could be a great deal for someone.
Ted

www.laguitarsales.com

Authorized dealer for: Larrivee - Blackbird - Breedlove - Cordoba - Eastman - Guild - Journey - Martin - Rainsong - Ramirez -  Santa Cruz - Taylor

That guitar has been posted for a while on Craigslist and they've dropped the price as I recall from $500ish (it's ~500 miles from me, too far to check out). 

It does seem too good to be true, but that's not the most well off area so maybe it's legit?