LS-10 - NFS

Started by tadol, November 14, 2009, 01:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guitar traded - thanks



[attachment deleted by admin]
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

Tad have I told you how much you s***. :whistling:



Consider a trade for a jumbo?????
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
#19
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Closer to the bone indeed.   Tad if I may ask, what 3 guitars do you intend to keep when the "fire sale" is over ?  I assume the Forum III is staying.  And the Baritone, I suppose ? 

That one will find a new home I'm sure.   

unclrob - I would love to someday see, feel, lick, and play a real Larrivee Jumbo - The name scares me away, as I do not favor large guitars - but I gotta imagine the sound is incredible -

Tuffy - At this point, the only ones that are guarranteed to be safe here until my boys sell off my estate are the F1 hogtop and the F3 rw/is. The baritone is wonderful, but I would love one with a longer scale and slightly narrower neck - but that will probably have to come from a local builder, ie mucho dinero. The OM hog top 12 string is great, and would be very hard to replace, and the OMV-10K with the bearclaw and curly koa and abalone is such a looker and such a perfect Larrivee show-er and play-er - I just don't know yet - This LS-10 was a very hard call. Anything more is going to be very painful -

But it's nice to see my wife smiling with the reduced number of guitar cases in the Living room -  :bgrin:

Tad
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

Bump for a reduced price - sweet and special Larrivee!
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

I said it before and I'll say it again.....YOU FRI**IN S**K,YOUR KILLING ME,WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU TO BE TREATED THIS WAY :mad: :drool: :crying: :nice guitar:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
#19
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

May be silly to ask, but would you be willing to trade for a new LV-05.

-James

I know the answer, just had to try...
Larrivee P-03
Martin 000-28
Martin OMSW-Cherry
Martin Backpacker Steel String
Takamine Classical
Early Ovation Celebrity
Roland A-60 Acoustic Amplifier

Wow, a 10-series LS for $1300.  That, my friends, is a steal of a deal!  If you are in the market for a smaller bodied rosewood and skip this, you must be  :wacko:  or   :arrow if you don't give this a look.  AND, lots of expensive bling along for the ride!
Play it daily for best results.

I now have an LS 12 string on its way - I'd really like this baby to find a new home before my wife makes me look for one!

Tad
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

Its bump time -
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

Quote from: tadol on December 17, 2009, 07:42:19 PM
I now have an LS 12 string on its way - I'd really like this baby to find a new home before my wife makes me look for one!

Tad
Help a guy out here.

Buy it before the credit card bills come in!
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

Powered by EzPortal