Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: ryler on June 07, 2012, 07:09:19 PM
unclrob,
This thread is hard to lose.  Was it really 6 pages back?  It is the Energizer Bunny of all threads, and that ain't no nonsense.  Know what?  I haven't played guitar in three days.  Wow.  Just realized that.  Maybe I'll go play a note.  A blue note.

I found this thread on page two.I was looking for the thread on ser. numbers because I needed to find the birthdate of my LS10 and after 6 page's I couldn't find it.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

unclrob,

Digging this up today so you don't have to.............

Steve ....aka the SMan

HEY I ran one of those machine's back in the day and in a cemetary too,how'd you know.......
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: dependan on June 07, 2012, 07:15:15 PM
Sold our house and moved in to a tiny place, too many guitars to move around. May need to seriously consider a cutback. :ohmy:

Danny, I hope your new place feels like a home for you.  Congratulations on selling in this market.  Good luck with things and I hope the cutback doesn't have to be too drastic.

Quote from: ryler on June 08, 2012, 08:06:46 PM
Danny, I hope your new place feels like a home for you.  Congratulations on selling in this market.  Good luck with things and I hope the cutback doesn't have to be too drastic.
The cutting back part is we are in such a small place for now that you can't have enough room to be comfortable. But we are planning on a lot of travel this year.
New Zealand is booked for September and we are planning other trips as well.
A year of recovery physically and spiritually.

Quote from: unclrob on June 08, 2012, 12:29:20 PM
HEY I ran one of those machine's back in the day and in a cemetary too,how'd you know.......

Kinda creepy ain't it................ :winkin: :laughin:
Steve ....aka the SMan

Yep.Whats weird is in the winter in New York you had to heat the ground with a flame thrower type thing first and at best you could onlt scrape 2 inch's at a time even with that monster.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

My wife came up with a fine solution. I gave away two guitars, stuffed two small ones under the bed, put several bangers in storage and she came up with this idea.

Quote from: unclrob on June 08, 2012, 09:28:16 PM
Yep.Whats weird is in the winter in New York you had to heat the ground with a flame thrower type thing first and at best you could onlt scrape 2 inch's at a time even with that monster.

In England I don't know how they do it but they just go straight through soft red clay to make a hole in the shape of a coffin. When I looked down the hole where they were burying my mother it looked like they did it with a cookie cutter the sides were so clean and straight.
If it sounds good, it is good.

Quote from: dependan on June 11, 2012, 06:30:03 PM
  My wife came up with a fine solution. I gave away two guitars, stuffed two small ones under the bed, put several bangers in storage and she came up with this idea.

Nice fit Danny. Tho I donno if this is the thread to be talkin about guitars  :laughin:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Andrew this is the anything goes thread so its cool.Danny my main three giutars are put away the same as yours but there between the laundry bin and my amps which are next to my bench. :thumb
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on June 11, 2012, 09:14:53 PM
Andrew this is the anything goes thread so its cool.

My attempt at humour  :yak:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on June 11, 2012, 11:16:56 PM
My attempt at humour  :yak:

You've done better,its just an off night. :roll
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

The way I figure it, since this is in the Larrivee topic category, including a post about a guitar or two now and then is appropriate :winkin:

Hey Dan, I'm glad the move has went as well as can be expected and that y'all are settling in. Hopefully, in all your upcoming travels you will find yourself in Dlelaware again. We recently moved into a new place ourselves that is about 2 miles from the hotel you and Bonnie stayed in when you were in town a few years ago. We would love to have you two stay with us for a while. Bring the F-III and we can head to the beaches and busk for our meat and bread! LOL!

Quote from: GA-ME on June 12, 2012, 07:31:51 AM
Hey Dan, I'm glad the move has went as well as can be expected and that y'all are settling in. Hopefully, in all your upcoming travels you will find yourself in Dlelaware again. We recently moved into a new place ourselves that is about 2 miles from the hotel you and Bonnie stayed in when you were in town a few years ago. We would love to have you two stay with us for a while. Bring the F-III and we can head to the beaches and busk for our meat and bread! LOL!
I have been thinking how our situations are exact opposites.Y'all got a nice larger home and we sold one. Now we live in a cottage that may be smaller than the apartment you were in.
The funny thing about this place is that the kitchen is bigger than the one in our house.It makes Bonnie happy, so I'm content.
Another trip your way would be nice, we are about to head out, but it will be to the heartland at first.

Quote from: dependan on June 11, 2012, 06:30:03 PM

Nice fit. I was going to ask where the case for the F-III was at but I recall you replaced it with a Martin case. Do I remember correctly?
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on June 12, 2012, 11:48:31 AM
Nice fit. I was going to ask where the case for the F-III was at but I recall you replaced it with a Martin case. Do I remember correctly?
The F-III is the first one on the right, it is in the original case. I put the heavy Martin archtop case in storage for now.