WTB: Larrivee Parlor Gig Bag - Got One on Forum...Thanks Denis!

Started by bshoe54, March 04, 2007, 10:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I just picked up a new P-09 with the archtop case.  I plan to store the parlor in the hard case when at home but would like to have a soft gig bag for when I take it on car trips so it won't take up as much room in the car.  Does anybody have one they want to get rid of or know of a dealer that might sell one less guitar?
Martins: D-15, OOO-16RGT, J12-16GT, D-35
Larrivees: L-10, OM-03MT, P-10QM
Gibsons: J-45, SJ-150, Blues King, Dove
National: Polychrome Tricone

Quote from: bshoe54 on March 04, 2007, 10:23:24 AM
I just picked up a new P-09 with the archtop case.  I plan to store the parlor in the hard case when at home but would like to have a soft gig bag for when I take it on car trips so it won't take up as much room in the car.  Does anybody have one they want to get rid of or know of a dealer that might sell one less guitar?

You have a PM

Powered by EzPortal