Looking for an OM-03MT with clear pickgurard - No Longer Looking

Started by phil, February 16, 2007, 08:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'd be interested in purchasing an OM-03MT with clear pickgurard if anybody's got one at a reasonable price. I don't think they come that way anymore, but a used one or new/old stock from a dealer would be fine. Feel free to email me. phil@bigyellowhouse.net



Found one. Thanks all.
Phil

Did they come with a clear pickguard?
Mine has the tortoise pickguard.
The OM-03MT is a very sweet sounding guitar, good luck with your search.
Ruben

Check out ebay.  I think they have an OM-03 MT with a clear pickguard.   :donut :donut2

My Guitars:
Larrivee LV-03RE, OM-03MT, L-03WL
Northwood MJ-80
Paragon 00 (Makore)
Seagull 25th Anniv Mahog
Guild GAD-30R, GAD-30E
Epiphone AJ-500RC (12-Fret)
Walden G3030CE, G3000, G2070, N730, N550CE
Dean BW-6 Banjitar
Republic Single Cone, Tricone, Steel Parlor
Washburn R316SWRK Parlor
Walnut Banjo

Powered by EzPortal