Warning: fopen(/home/larrivee/public_html/forum/cache/data_c8eb41764872e65b86fe28266a8f2ee4-SMF-modSettings.cache): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/larrivee/public_html/forum/Sources/Cache/APIs/FileBased.php on line 84
Unknown Larrivee on e-bay

Unknown Larrivee on e-bay

Started by gary0319, January 24, 2008, 04:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi All,

Anybody have an ID for this "small body Larrivee" that's up on e-bay. Looks like an early "no binding" model to me, but too soft shouldered to be an OM. Not much of a description given. I tried saving the pic and zooming on the label but it mushed out before I could read it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Larrivee-small-body-acoustic-guitar_W0QQitemZ110217491423QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


The gig bag would make me think maybe a Parlor??

Just curious.....

Gary
Taylor Custom GC all mahogany
Tayor 812c (1997)
Taylor 612c (1994)
Yamaha FG730S
Yamaha CGX 171 SCF Flamenco
Samick Greg Bennett OM-08CE

Yup that's the one.

Forgot to add the link, duh??  :arrow

I'll add the link back into the first post.

Thanks for the help

Taylor Custom GC all mahogany
Tayor 812c (1997)
Taylor 612c (1994)
Yamaha FG730S
Yamaha CGX 171 SCF Flamenco
Samick Greg Bennett OM-08CE

It is a P-01 parlor  :nice guitar:
"Guitars can seriously damage your health"

1977 American Fender Strat
2001 Larrivée O-01 (P-01)
2005 Larrivée L-05
2004 Amalio Burguet 3F flamenco spanish guitar
Many various other guitars gone,  ...hopefully to a good home.

http://guit-ar.com. Guitar drawings and artwork by Juan Ponte

yes. P-01 matte finish mahogany /spruce.  circa 2000

P-01 makes sense to me.

I almost bought an OM-01 recently and this looks to be from the very same family. Not sure about the Parlor, but the OM-01 had a really great sound. Plain Jane with a certain elegance to it's simplicity.

Gary
Taylor Custom GC all mahogany
Tayor 812c (1997)
Taylor 612c (1994)
Yamaha FG730S
Yamaha CGX 171 SCF Flamenco
Samick Greg Bennett OM-08CE

 :+1:

P-01 it is....I used to have one just like it....sweet little box!

Blue
OM-05MT "Mary Helen"
Silvercreek T-170
Harmony Herd (1203, 162, 165, 6362)

As I can see it has a flamed maple back and sides.. Try to get it, nice piece...
Krefett

Larrivée L10 Koa "Emily"
Larrivée OM 10 Rosewood "Jester"
Larrivée 00-72 Rosewood "Christmas Tree"
Larrivée L 19 Rosewood "Unicorn"

Powered by EzPortal