Sell or trade Martin12-string

Started by rbrown, March 06, 2007, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  I have a Martin Limited Edition J-12-16GT (#166 of 200) that I would like to sell or trade.  I am looking for a six string Larrivee either a L  an O or a Parlour (no dreadnaughts).  Would love a 12-fret.  The Martin is all solid wood, glossy sitka spruce top and satin EIR back and sides.  Top has some nice subtle bearclaw.  Herringbone strip on the back.  The guitar plays like a dream and RARELY goes out of tune.  Has one small professionally repaired crack in the top which has been repeatedly checked by luthiers at Buffalo Brothers in Carlsbad, Ca.  Otherwise the guitar is near mint almost no signs of play.  Nice Martin HSC with forest green lining.  If I sold the guitar I would ask $900.00.  If anyone is interested I can send you pictures.  Any interest?  :guitar
Larrivee 000-50TSB (on the way!!!!)
2007 Simon Fay Prototype (WR Cedar/Claro Walnut)
2005 Martin OM-21

Powered by EzPortal