Looking for FQMS special parlor

Started by rangerich, October 13, 2005, 04:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

        I'd like to find one of FQMS special KOA parlor models. If anybody is interested give me a shout .
                                         
                                            rangermeyers@yahoo.com

 What exactly is it that you are looking for  :UND>
LS-03R
D03-R
Takamine 136-s Classical

        FQMS had a special KOA parlor that had an abalone rosette and gold tuners came with a hardcase. The top was spruce. I like the rosette, everything else is not a problem.
                                                 Thanks- Rich

I have one.  It goes along nicely next to my FQMS special Brazilian Rosewood parlor.
Larrivee LS-10 (sold)
Larrivee parlors - satin mahog. / FQMS Special Koa / FQMS Special Braz.
Everett Laurel Dread
Martin 000-28ECB (sold)
Kopp  419 cutaway
Kopp Betty Swing #1  (sold)
Kopp 000-18 style

          The having was only part of the deal. Wanting to sell was the other. With so many parlors you probably wouldn't miss it. Sounds as though you are attached. Let me know if interested in selling. If you have pictures you could email I'd appreciate it. That way I could torture myself with GAS.
                                        Rich
                                           

Powered by EzPortal