CA Guitars Legacy: SOLD!!!

Started by BrentNelson, October 05, 2005, 04:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SOLD!  Thanks!


CA Guitars Legacy: Includes both Aura electronics & Fishman Premium Blend

Top-notch condition CA Legacy, which will ship with both Aura electronics and Fishman Premium Blend, a simple swap out or use the "extra" on another instrument.  CA initially shipped these with the Premium Blend, then followed up and sent dealers the  Aura system to swap out when those became widely available.  The dealer included the original electronics, then, when they'd sold me this instrument.

This one's been a great instrument and is in great condition. A "take anywhere" composite acoustic that sounds just dynamite.  I've owned Goodalls and H&Ds and SCGC, McIlroy, Thompson, Fox, and Taylors and Martins of all shapes, sizes and woods.  And this one hangs with most any of them....and it's impervious to humidity and weather influences.  Here's your festival guitar or top-of-the-line camping instrument. 
More on CA here:  http://www.shorelinemusic.com/guitars/ca.shtml

Pics can be found here in the "guitar" folder:  http://briefcase.yahoo.com/brmn_2000

$1200 plus shipping.  Thanks!
Brent Nelson
bnelson29@tds.net

Response to a couple of emailed questions.  SOrry for the delay.  I've been on the road for work.


Mine is blue.  I do prefer the aura electronics.  LOTS of great sound shaping options, or you can choose none at all.

As for voicing, I'm embrassed to say I'll have to go and look tonight!  I can't recall!!

Thanks all for your interest!
Brent

This one is "vintage" voicing.
Pics can be found here in the "guitar" folder:  http://briefcase.yahoo.com/brmn_2000

Thanks for looking!
Brent

Powered by EzPortal