Looking to buy JV-05, J-05 and a DV-09/05/10

Started by Fisherman, October 10, 2005, 12:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not all at the same time!! I'm looking for a Jumbo and a friend is still looking for a DV.

Thanks for your help!

Leigh

Looking for new?  I see a couple of J-05s floating out there with at goggle search.
http://community.webshots.com/user/fng45

Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

Cheers FNG, I would really like a used. I played a used J-05 and a 'new' J-05 today and I liked the sound and price tag of the used a bit better! The reason I didn't buy is because the prices in the UK are way overboard. Cheers!

Check the used acoustics inventory at Dave's.. I think he has a used JV with pics listed

http://www.davesguitar.com/products.html?13256

I have a J-09 for sale.....mint condition, bear claw top, Colossi FWI saddle and bridge pins.  Email me if you are interested and I could forward some pictures.

Mark

....Nevermind....  :UND>
Mark from Wis.
Guild D-35
2004 Larrivee D-09

Martin LXK2
Epiphone Elitist '61 Reissue EB3 (for Sale!)
Birdsong Skyrider custom bass.

Quote from: mazareth on October 14, 2005, 03:28:10 PM
....Nevermind....  :UND>

That doesn't sound good!  :huh:
Don

Larrivée D-09BW
Larrivée LV-03BW
Larrivée OM-03K
Larrivée LV-03-12
Martin D-18 RIP :crying:
Mossman Tennessee 12
Gretsch Chet Atkins DC
Gretsch Tennessee Rose
Fender Am. Stratocaster
Guild X-170T Manhattan
Fender 90s Telecaster Custom
Guild Starfire 5
Gretsch 5422 12 String
G&L ASAT Deluxe Semi

Posted an answer to another thread in this one... :TON>

BTW, the JV10 that was at Dave's Guitar is now owned by my playing partner Jimmy as of this Tuesday (10/11). The great rep of the Larrivee jumbos is well justified.

Finally Dave at GA has some maple and rosewoods Js in stock right now...
Mark from Wis.
Guild D-35
2004 Larrivee D-09

Martin LXK2
Epiphone Elitist '61 Reissue EB3 (for Sale!)
Birdsong Skyrider custom bass.

Dave at Guitaradoptions has a brand new JV-05, with the '05 pickguard, ebony tuners, and bone saddle for sale.  I know you were looking used, but he might give you a deal..............
http://community.webshots.com/user/fng45

Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

Quote from: FNG on October 15, 2005, 07:53:23 AM
Dave at Guitaradoptions has a brand new JV-05, with the '05 pickguard, ebony tuners, and bone saddle for sale.  I know you were looking used, but he might give you a deal..............

The J09-FM that I got from Dave is probably the favorite of any guitar I've ever owned (including my Taylor 814ce, Avalon 101ce, Tacoma DF21, and several other Larrivees).
Bing

Larrivee J-09FM
Taylor 814ce
Music Man Axis SS w/piezo

Thanks for your suggestions guys. Once again you have been very helpful! Any DVs out there??


Just rechecked the Guitar Adoptions website. The Maple Jumbos are both lefty.  :<>
Mark from Wis.
Guild D-35
2004 Larrivee D-09

Martin LXK2
Epiphone Elitist '61 Reissue EB3 (for Sale!)
Birdsong Skyrider custom bass.

not exactly what you asked for but there is a used JV09 on the edderly website.  looks like a beautiful example in the photos.

jeff
Santa Cruz PJ
Martin om28v
Martin 0018vs
Bourgeois 'Alan Simpson' Slope Dread
Martin LXM (on loan)

thought I'd mention a J05 came up on ebay this morning that looks attractive.

jeff
Santa Cruz PJ
Martin om28v
Martin 0018vs
Bourgeois 'Alan Simpson' Slope Dread
Martin LXM (on loan)

Thanks, I'll have a look. Might be waiting a while for my other guitar to sell first! Love those J models!

Powered by EzPortal