FS: 2001 Martin 000-16SGT SOLD

Started by guitom, December 15, 2009, 04:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have a very nice, near mint 000-16SGT.  This was the first year of manufacture when they used striped ebony bridge and fingerboard, as well as Waverly tuners.  I'm offering this with an upgraded Geib style case for $1200 shipped.  

I'd prefer to sell but I'm open to trade offers.



PM sent.
Roger


"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Still available?
Larrivee RS4
Larrivee 000-50
Gibson 54 Reissue
Fender Custom Shop "La Cabronita"


Can you email me some more pics iamjoe68@gmail.com ? Where are you located?
Larrivee RS4
Larrivee 000-50
Gibson 54 Reissue
Fender Custom Shop "La Cabronita"

I'm interested in your guitar.  Can you send me more pictures?  What is the condition?  Please reply.

raynspunk@att.net   

Thanks,
Ray (707) 725-1916
Raynspunk
Larrivee L-09 MQ (Quilted Mahogany)
Breedlove Revival DR Deluxe
C Fox Napa SJ (RW/Spruce)
Breedlove Revival DM Deluxe
Peter Shingle Dreadnought (Koa)
Perry Vasquez RS Dreadnought (Brazilian)
Custom (Flame Maple/Adi) Dreadnought
C Fox Sonoma Concert (RW/Cedar)
Seagull Artist Grand (RW/Spruce)
Yamaki Bruno (RW/Cedar)

Powered by EzPortal