(SOLD!) 2007 Larrivee L-03R w/ K&K Mini - $700 shipped

Started by Alpione, December 07, 2009, 10:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

All,

Selling my Larrivee L-03R to finance another purchase.  Specs:

Sitka Top / East Indian Rosewood back and sides
Maple binding
1.75 nut width
16" lower bout
Satin finish

The guitar has a professionally installed passive K&K Pure Western Mini pickup which sounds great.  Pickup installed by Maple Street Guitars in Atlanta, who also do my setups.  I believe MSG is the best shop in the area.

Currently installed is the stock Tusq saddle, but I'll also include a Colosi bone saddle that I fitted for this guitar.  

The guitar is in very good but not mint condition.  Normal playing wear and a couple of nicks in the top (pictured.)  Always humidified with a Planet Waves humidifier, etc.

SOLD!

Thanks!

Adam








Hi,
have you still it? Could you ship it overseas (Italy)?

Best

Massimo


Very interested.....If you still have it after my house sells I will be talkng to you asap.    I had a om-05  and I am still regretting selling my Larrivee :nana_guitar

Seems like a pretty good deal for a very nice guitar with a nice pickup.

If I didn't already have a L-09, I'd snatch this one up myself.

Good luck,

Brett
* Larrivee: Forum 3; Italian Spruce with Rosewood back and sides
* Martin: OM-42
* Martin: Custom Maury Meuhlheisen D-35
* Martin: 000-17 SM
* Emerald: X7/OS Custom
* Gibson: Les Paul

Sorry for the delay in replying, all.  For some reason I forgot to subscribe to this thread.

The guitar is still available and I just got back in town from Christmas vacation. 

To answer questions, yes, I'll accept $700 shipped including Paypal fees.  I'll want to discuss it with you if you're in Canada.  It's a little more expensive and I probably want to split it.

I'd also prefer not to ship overseas.

Thanks! 

Adam

Powered by EzPortal