WTB: Parlor

Started by BongoSTL, March 01, 2007, 09:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey all-------  I very much want to get a parlor.....  so here's the deal---i would like to trade stuff for it (maybe a little cash involved, too)

So if anyone likes what I have here, please shoot me off an email with what interests you and what you've got.....  I'm looking to pull the trigger soonish....


Guitars:
     Reverend Rocco Handmade early (handnumbered) custom.  In PERFECT condition
     Cort MGM Matt Guitar Murphey Signature Edition (in PERFECT condition) (pics at http://mgmguitar.blogspot.com/)

Amps:
     Crate VintageTube 50 3x12 Tweed (GREAT sounding one....very voxy)
     Fender Pro Jr. Tweed (best small amp i've ever used)
     Handmade Wurlitzer amp (a local amp maker made me a great little all tube amp out of an old wurlitzer keyboard amp)

Effects:
     Korg A3
     Korg SDD 2000 (the delay the Edge from U2 uses)
     All sorts of the high-quality old Danelectro pedals......


BongoSTL at


hotmail

Powered by EzPortal