WTB Taylor nylon series

Started by acoustic6, February 07, 2007, 11:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If anyone is looking to unload one I'd love to have a NS32ce or 34.  Preferrably a 34.  Let me know what you have.  I'd be looking for a Larrivee but I know I'll prefer the 1 7/8 width of the Taylor.  Thanks!

-Dean
1986 Larrivee L-05

I just so happen to have a great Larrivee C-30 classical with 1 7/8 nut width. It is a 1998 model with fishman pickup (no barndoor or outboard controls). I love this guitar. I am only considering selling because I am having a custom guitar buillt and need the additional funds. Otherwise, I would be keeping it.  The neck is slightly radiused, not flat like a true classical. The rosewood and spruce or just beautiful. Not to mention the abalone rosette, and now discontinued trademark Larrivee sharp cutaway make this guitar a true winner.  I just had a pro set up and new Salvarez strings installed last week.  If you are interested, let me know. I will be listing it for sale this weekend.   lalalalala30@hotmail.com   Thanks, LaTonya

Acoustic6- just sent you a PM regarding my NS32ce.  Let me know. 

Powered by EzPortal