WTT: LV-09E w/ Fishman Ellipse Blend plus upgrades

Started by HanSoo417, October 18, 2006, 09:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1997 Lv-09e. I got rid of the old Fishman Natural II and added in a new ellipse blend. Its in great condition with some minor dings and scratches. Still plays and sounds great.

upgrades:
Fishman ellipse blend
Colosi FWI saddle
Ebony bridge pins w/ pearloid dots
Gaurdian vintage dread hardshell case.

Will take pics if I get serious offers worth considering. I'm looking for a slightly smaller guitar cuz i'm a real small guy and the L body get a little hard to play sitting down for a long time. I like the sound of rosewood but will consider other offers. I'm ok with either spruce or cedar tops. All solid wood.

$1200 considering its not in perfect condition but has good upgrades.
<- |-|@|\|_$0O ->
1999 LV-09E

Is this guitar still up for trade? Have a Martin OM16-GT looking to trade.

Goosebud

got an OM-50 with LR Baggs iBeam and a few other upgrades if you're interested!
Larrivee OM-50
Lakewood M-32 Custom
Mayes Signature Stage Guitar

Powered by EzPortal