Marketplace => For Sale => Topic started by: RBurton on October 21, 2005, 05:48:32 PM

Title: FS: D-03R (2005) with K&K purewestern PU
Post by: RBurton on October 21, 2005, 05:48:32 PM
This is a really beautiful D-03R, and the sound is wonderfully balanced.  There is some definite bearclaw going on, and the action is just perfect at the nut and saddle.  I have installed a K&K pure western PU, and the sound is just great.  The problem is that I recently purchased a wonderful Collings D-2H, therefore something has to go.  I will post pictures of the D-03R as soon as I get a chance.  I am asking $600 (shipping included to the lower 48).

Rich 
Title: Re: FS: D-03R (2005) with K&K purewestern PU
Post by: roofgoat on October 21, 2005, 07:38:45 PM
email sent
Title: Re: FS: D-03R (2005) with K&K purewestern PU
Post by: RBurton on October 23, 2005, 09:46:28 AM
Guitar has been sold.

Thanks,

Rich