Marketplace => For Sale => Topic started by: dberch on October 17, 2005, 07:06:08 PM

Title: Used OM-05MT on eBay - Ends in 20 minutes - Currently at 595$US!
Post by: dberch on October 17, 2005, 07:06:08 PM
OM-05MT on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Larrivee-OM05MT-OM05-acoustic-steel-string-Guitar-uesd_W0QQitemZ7357692621QQcategoryZ621QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Title: Re: Used OM-05MT on eBay - Ends in 20 minutes - Currently at 595$US!
Post by: fitness1 on October 17, 2005, 07:43:35 PM
that was our friend Jim Holler at Trinity Guitars......I can't believe it didn't bid higher than that!!
Title: Re: Used OM-05MT on eBay - Ends in 20 minutes - Currently at 595$US!
Post by: jimmyd on October 17, 2005, 07:45:44 PM
Ended with a high bid of $720, Reserve not met. We might see this one relisted. Buy it now was near $900. Looks like nobody will get a real bargain from this seller.
Title: Re: Used OM-05MT on eBay - Ends in 20 minutes - Currently at 595$US!
Post by: fitness1 on October 17, 2005, 08:03:01 PM
considering hog tops are a 200 upcharge now, I think the BIN was a decent deal....when Jim says a guitar is VERY CLEAN, you can count on it being that was as well.   I noticed he didn't have it listed in the "acoustic" section and sent him a note about it.....he would have gotten a LOT more hits!!
Title: Re: Used OM-05MT on eBay - Ends in 20 minutes - Currently at 595$US!
Post by: Fergy07 on October 17, 2005, 09:43:58 PM
Nice looking guitar, the price isn't bad. Doesn't a new OM5 go for more than the buy it now? I agree, it was fairly priced, and if you were looking for one it woudl be a good price.

Andy
Title: Re: Used OM-05MT on eBay - Ends in 20 minutes - Currently at 595$US!
Post by: parlorplayer on October 17, 2005, 10:08:48 PM
I believe this has a 1 11/16 nut. I noticed it on Jim's web site and called him about it. Check for yourselves, but that's what he told me. He thinks it was custom or a special order. I think the price is very fair and he's a nice person to deal with.