Main Forums => Non-Guitar Discussion => Topic started by: William2 on September 28, 2026, 08:54:09 PM

Title: Just Curious
Post by: William2 on September 28, 2026, 08:54:09 PM
Are BOWIE and BlueBowman one and the same person? Is this a Batman and Bruce Wayne thing? They both have extensive knowledge of many instruments played and owned, but you never see them both together at the same time LOL.  There are a lot of common letters in both their names LOL.
Title: Re: Just Curious
Post by: John in Charm City on September 28, 2026, 09:31:28 PM
Lmao - never thought about it but... could be!
Title: Re: Just Curious
Post by: BlueBowman on September 29, 2026, 08:48:32 AM
Haha! I might be Robin to Bowie's Batman, as I believe I've learned more from him than he's learned from me!
Title: Re: Just Curious
Post by: William2 on September 29, 2026, 09:50:19 AM
Quote from: BlueBowman on September 29, 2026, 08:48:32 AMHaha! I might be Robin to Bowie's Batman, as I believe I've learned more from him than he's learned from me!

Holy Fender bender Robin. Thanks for straightening this out.