Marketplace => For Sale => Topic started by: guitom on December 15, 2009, 04:49:19 PM

Title: FS: 2001 Martin 000-16SGT SOLD
Post by: guitom on December 15, 2009, 04:49:19 PM
I have a very nice, near mint 000-16SGT.  This was the first year of manufacture when they used striped ebony bridge and fingerboard, as well as Waverly tuners.  I'm offering this with an upgraded Geib style case for $1200 shipped.  

I'd prefer to sell but I'm open to trade offers.

(http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/guitom/00016SGT2.jpg)
(http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/guitom/00016SGT/00016SGT5.jpg)
Title: Re: FS: 2001 Martin 000-16SGT
Post by: Mr_LV19E on December 15, 2009, 11:33:12 PM
PM sent.
Title: Re: FS: 2001 Martin 000-16SGT
Post by: iamjoe on December 21, 2009, 10:54:44 PM
Still available?
Title: Re: FS: 2001 Martin 000-16SGT
Post by: guitom on December 22, 2009, 08:20:17 AM
Yes it is. 
Title: Re: FS: 2001 Martin 000-16SGT
Post by: iamjoe on December 22, 2009, 12:16:34 PM
Can you email me some more pics iamjoe68@gmail.com ? Where are you located?
Title: Re: FS: 2001 Martin 000-16SGT
Post by: raynspunk on January 04, 2010, 10:06:29 PM
I'm interested in your guitar.  Can you send me more pictures?  What is the condition?  Please reply.

raynspunk@att.net   

Thanks,
Ray (707) 725-1916