Marketplace => For Sale => Topic started by: Alpione on December 07, 2009, 10:52:29 AM

Title: (SOLD!) 2007 Larrivee L-03R w/ K&K Mini - $700 shipped
Post by: Alpione on December 07, 2009, 10:52:29 AM
All,

Selling my Larrivee L-03R to finance another purchase.  Specs:

Sitka Top / East Indian Rosewood back and sides
Maple binding
1.75 nut width
16" lower bout
Satin finish

The guitar has a professionally installed passive K&K Pure Western Mini pickup which sounds great.  Pickup installed by Maple Street Guitars in Atlanta, who also do my setups.  I believe MSG is the best shop in the area.

Currently installed is the stock Tusq saddle, but I'll also include a Colosi bone saddle that I fitted for this guitar.  

The guitar is in very good but not mint condition.  Normal playing wear and a couple of nicks in the top (pictured.)  Always humidified with a Planet Waves humidifier, etc.

SOLD!

Thanks!

Adam

(http://alpione.com/guitar/larry/larry1.jpg)
(http://alpione.com/guitar/larry/larry2.jpg)
(http://alpione.com/guitar/larry/larry3.jpg)
(http://alpione.com/guitar/larry/larry4.jpg)
(http://alpione.com/guitar/larry/larry5.jpg)
(http://alpione.com/guitar/larry/larry6.JPG)
(http://alpione.com/guitar/larry/larry7.jpg)
Title: Re: FS: 2007 Larrivee L-03R w/ K&K Mini - $700 shipped
Post by: mascosta55 on December 22, 2009, 06:29:48 AM
Hi,
have you still it? Could you ship it overseas (Italy)?

Best

Massimo
Title: Re: FS: 2007 Larrivee L-03R w/ K&K Mini - $700 shipped
Post by: badcats on December 28, 2009, 06:07:31 AM
Still up for grabs? $700/ shipped / PPal'd?
Title: Re: FS: 2007 Larrivee L-03R w/ K&K Mini - $700 shipped
Post by: esundell on December 30, 2009, 12:06:10 PM
Very interested.....If you still have it after my house sells I will be talkng to you asap.    I had a om-05  and I am still regretting selling my Larrivee :nana_guitar
Title: Re: FS: 2007 Larrivee L-03R w/ K&K Mini - $700 shipped
Post by: Escalibore on December 31, 2009, 06:44:47 PM
Seems like a pretty good deal for a very nice guitar with a nice pickup.

If I didn't already have a L-09, I'd snatch this one up myself.

Good luck,

Brett
Title: Re: FS: 2007 Larrivee L-03R w/ K&K Mini - $700 shipped
Post by: Alpione on January 02, 2010, 06:37:03 PM
Sorry for the delay in replying, all.  For some reason I forgot to subscribe to this thread.

The guitar is still available and I just got back in town from Christmas vacation. 

To answer questions, yes, I'll accept $700 shipped including Paypal fees.  I'll want to discuss it with you if you're in Canada.  It's a little more expensive and I probably want to split it.

I'd also prefer not to ship overseas.

Thanks! 

Adam