Marketplace => For Sale => Topic started by: tadol on November 14, 2009, 01:03:15 AM

Title: LS-10 - NFS
Post by: tadol on November 14, 2009, 01:03:15 AM
Guitar traded - thanks



[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: FS - LS-10
Post by: unclrob on November 14, 2009, 01:10:25 AM
Tad have I told you how much you s***. :whistling:



Consider a trade for a jumbo?????
Title: Re: FS - LS-10
Post by: tuffythepug on November 14, 2009, 01:27:58 AM
Closer to the bone indeed.   Tad if I may ask, what 3 guitars do you intend to keep when the "fire sale" is over ?  I assume the Forum III is staying.  And the Baritone, I suppose ? 

That one will find a new home I'm sure.   
Title: Re: FS - LS-10
Post by: tadol on November 15, 2009, 03:13:00 PM
unclrob - I would love to someday see, feel, lick, and play a real Larrivee Jumbo - The name scares me away, as I do not favor large guitars - but I gotta imagine the sound is incredible -

Tuffy - At this point, the only ones that are guarranteed to be safe here until my boys sell off my estate are the F1 hogtop and the F3 rw/is. The baritone is wonderful, but I would love one with a longer scale and slightly narrower neck - but that will probably have to come from a local builder, ie mucho dinero. The OM hog top 12 string is great, and would be very hard to replace, and the OMV-10K with the bearclaw and curly koa and abalone is such a looker and such a perfect Larrivee show-er and play-er - I just don't know yet - This LS-10 was a very hard call. Anything more is going to be very painful -

But it's nice to see my wife smiling with the reduced number of guitar cases in the Living room -  :bgrin:

Tad
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: tadol on December 08, 2009, 09:28:49 PM
Bump for a reduced price - sweet and special Larrivee!
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: unclrob on December 08, 2009, 10:27:40 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again.....YOU FRI**IN S**K,YOUR KILLING ME,WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU TO BE TREATED THIS WAY :mad: :drool: :crying: :nice guitar:
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: jamesb1101 on December 09, 2009, 06:55:05 PM
May be silly to ask, but would you be willing to trade for a new LV-05.

-James

I know the answer, just had to try...
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: prof_stack on December 09, 2009, 08:02:56 PM
Wow, a 10-series LS for $1300.  That, my friends, is a steal of a deal!  If you are in the market for a smaller bodied rosewood and skip this, you must be  :wacko:  or   :arrow if you don't give this a look.  AND, lots of expensive bling along for the ride!
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: tadol on December 17, 2009, 07:42:19 PM
I now have an LS 12 string on its way - I'd really like this baby to find a new home before my wife makes me look for one!

Tad
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: tadol on December 23, 2009, 12:06:37 AM
Its bump time -
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: Danny on December 27, 2009, 02:09:17 AM
Quote from: tadol on December 17, 2009, 07:42:19 PM
I now have an LS 12 string on its way - I'd really like this baby to find a new home before my wife makes me look for one!

Tad
Help a guy out here.
Title: Re: FS - LS-10 - price reduced!
Post by: tadol on January 04, 2010, 10:00:05 PM
Buy it before the credit card bills come in!