Larrivee OMV-60 in perfect condition with OHSC..........1600.00 plus shipping and paypal costs
email for pictures.........dkoloff@ameritech.net
Bump.....
month end bump
Bump
Is this guitar still available?
Still available.....it seems to be a weekend for inquiries.
Would you consider a trade? I have a 2008 American Deluxe Ash telecaster with Barden pickups, plastic still on the pickguard, in 2-tone sunburst. We can exchange pictures if you're interested, thanks!
I appreciate the offer but I would only be looking at outright sale or possible trade for a short scale GA or maybe something in a Koa but acoustics only.
Thank you,
any interest in a custom "F" style mandolin with fancy inlays? thanks
Thank you for the offer but if trading looking only for acoustic guitars.
Bump for the week
bump
cider and donut bump...... :gotdonuts:
:guitar......bump.
Final Bump..........
I am going with the pre All Hallows Eve bump and then going to take this one off the market if it doesn't sell. :donut :donut
Hi, I would gladly buy this guitar from you. The problem is I live in Europe these days. It would make the transaction a bit more complex... Any plans on your part to visit the Old Continent? :)
Cheers,
Greg
PS. My email address is: gogosh13@gmail.com
It seems those abroad have been interested.......no plans at the moment to take another trip out that direction....I think Malaysia to visit a cousin who runs a wildlife preserve is next. But thanks for the interest.....I had one email from Poland and another from Germany.
are you going to malaysia?which state?can you tell me?because im malaysian.peace..
bump
bump.....
Pre holiday bump..... :cheers
Christmas Day bump!!!! :cheers
Temporary 2 day price drop.........1500.00 plus shipping. I was just going to thin the herd but GAS has struck.....price drop good for next 2 days thru 12/29/2009.
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the inquiries......sold to a very nice man from Toronto who came by to look on his way home from a family trip......nice way to finish up a trip.
This leaves me without a Larrivee at the moment.....at least until the Forum IV is done.