Marketplace => For Trade, Wanted => Topic started by: bshoe54 on March 04, 2007, 10:23:24 AM

Title: WTB: Larrivee Parlor Gig Bag - Got One on Forum...Thanks Denis!
Post by: bshoe54 on March 04, 2007, 10:23:24 AM
I just picked up a new P-09 with the archtop case.  I plan to store the parlor in the hard case when at home but would like to have a soft gig bag for when I take it on car trips so it won't take up as much room in the car.  Does anybody have one they want to get rid of or know of a dealer that might sell one less guitar?
Title: Re: WTB: Larrivee Parlor Gig Bag
Post by: Denis on March 04, 2007, 12:32:15 PM
Quote from: bshoe54 on March 04, 2007, 10:23:24 AM
I just picked up a new P-09 with the archtop case.  I plan to store the parlor in the hard case when at home but would like to have a soft gig bag for when I take it on car trips so it won't take up as much room in the car.  Does anybody have one they want to get rid of or know of a dealer that might sell one less guitar?

You have a PM