Marketplace => For Trade, Wanted => Topic started by: phil on February 16, 2007, 08:23:25 AM

Title: Looking for an OM-03MT with clear pickgurard - No Longer Looking
Post by: phil on February 16, 2007, 08:23:25 AM
I'd be interested in purchasing an OM-03MT with clear pickgurard if anybody's got one at a reasonable price. I don't think they come that way anymore, but a used one or new/old stock from a dealer would be fine. Feel free to email me. phil@bigyellowhouse.net



Found one. Thanks all.
Title: Re: Looking for an OM-03MT with clear pickgurard
Post by: rrgguitarman on February 17, 2007, 04:27:01 AM
Did they come with a clear pickguard?
Mine has the tortoise pickguard.
The OM-03MT is a very sweet sounding guitar, good luck with your search.
Title: Re: Looking for an OM-03MT with clear pickgurard
Post by: jwdecour on February 18, 2007, 10:46:32 PM
Check out ebay.  I think they have an OM-03 MT with a clear pickguard.   :donut :donut2
Title: Re: Looking for an OM-03MT with clear pickgurard
Post by: fingerstylebanjo on February 19, 2007, 11:06:00 AM
FYI - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140087683200&fromMakeTrack=true