Marketplace => For Trade, Wanted => Topic started by: justbass4 on February 12, 2007, 02:37:16 AM

Title: anybody selling an omv larrivee? I'm looking.
Post by: justbass4 on February 12, 2007, 02:37:16 AM
 :angry: ok I'll just get to the point.  I want an omv larrivee guitar.  I played one, and it played as easy as my electric.  so that's it.  it'll be the only acoustic I buy for the next five years.
I would probably buy an om depending on the deal.  I'm trying to buy one from one of the people on this forum but he can't do paypal or any type of credit so I'm having to wait. I also live on ebay waiting for one.  I'm bidding on one right now but I know it will end up going for too much (but you never know I guess) so anybody out there who's interested in selling, shoot me some pics and a price and terms of purchase and we'll talk. 

it doesn't have to be an acoustic electric, or an omv--it can be just acoustic, but it does at least have to be an om or omv model larrivee.  of course what type it is will affect how much I'm willing to pay. so, shoot me a price.  My email is good0ldaze@yahoo.com.  my other email is 11sdraper@bellsouth.net.  my number is 828 252 9389.  I'm selling a bunch of stuff, an ernieball axis, a stingraybass, an alverez accoustic, and a bass rig and a digital 8 track, but I'm having trouble getting my pics of them to upload so it'll be a few more days.  anyhow, let me know.
Title: Re: anybody selling an omv larrivee? I'm looking.
Post by: Calvin on February 27, 2007, 03:06:56 AM
Quote from: justbass4 on February 12, 2007, 02:37:16 AM
it'll be the only acoustic I buy for the next five years.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA, that's what we all say, that's what we all say... :cheers.  I am trying to keep it under 5 gears a year and that's not going too well