Marketplace => For Trade, Wanted => Topic started by: tinker.rasor on November 03, 2006, 05:57:31 PM

Title: Larrivee MAHOGANY-TOP (Gloss) Dread **FOR TRADE**
Post by: tinker.rasor on November 03, 2006, 05:57:31 PM
I have Larrivee mahogany top dreadnought that I'm considering to offer for trade. The top is a gloss finish and the sides/back are a satin finish..it's a beautiful guitar. Excellent shape..hard pressed to find a mark or scratch on the entire guitar. Frets in near perfect condition. Comes with original hardshell case.

I'm interested in a smaller body acoustic (something other than a dread).
Thanks.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l149/kidchigger/larrivee/DSCN1485.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l149/kidchigger/larrivee/DSCN1486.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l149/kidchigger/larrivee/DSCN1484.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l149/kidchigger/larrivee/DSCN1488.jpg
Title: Re: Larrivee MAHOGANY-TOP (Gloss) Dread **FOR TRADE**
Post by: Randy_R on November 03, 2006, 10:31:23 PM
I moved this topic to the "Trade" forum from forsale.

Nice guitar. Is that a factory gloss top or an orsinoized (buyer) polished top?

Title: Re: Larrivee MAHOGANY-TOP (Gloss) Dread **FOR TRADE**
Post by: tinker.rasor on November 03, 2006, 11:04:28 PM
Hi. Thanks, it's an orsinoized..or polished..top. I actually think it improved apon an already great sounding guitar.  I forgot to include in the listing that the guitar has a Bob Colosi bone saddle.  I was a little unsure how the bone vs. the stock TUSQ  saddle would improve apon the sound the guitar. I figured it would be an exercise in splitting hairs..sonically. I'm here to say that the overall feel and tone of the guitar with the bone saddle dramatically changed. Mostly in the bass register. It tightened up an already deep but unfocused bass. Really great.
I highly recommend Bob Colosi's product.
Title: Re: Larrivee MAHOGANY-TOP (Gloss) Dread **FOR TRADE**
Post by: tinker.rasor on November 04, 2006, 11:26:10 AM
I forgot to add that I have a K&K pure western pickup that was never installed. I can include it with the guitar to possibly sweeten the deal.
Title: Re: Larrivee MAHOGANY-TOP (Gloss) Dread **FOR TRADE**
Post by: AF_ONE on November 06, 2006, 11:45:06 AM
I have an OMV-03 with upgrades--its mint.  I'm looking for a dread.
scottkolar@att.net
Title: Re: Larrivee MAHOGANY-TOP (Gloss) Dread **FOR TRADE**
Post by: goosebud on November 23, 2006, 08:33:12 PM
Is this guitar still up for trade? Have a Martin OM16-GT looking to trade. What model is it you have?


Goosebud
Title: Re: Larrivee MAHOGANY-TOP (Gloss) Dread **FOR TRADE**
Post by: danerada on November 30, 2006, 02:57:44 PM
If you are still interested, I have an om-03 Flame Maple i may be willing to trade.