Marketplace => For Trade, Wanted => Topic started by: HanSoo417 on October 18, 2006, 09:03:15 PM

Title: WTT: LV-09E w/ Fishman Ellipse Blend plus upgrades
Post by: HanSoo417 on October 18, 2006, 09:03:15 PM
1997 Lv-09e. I got rid of the old Fishman Natural II and added in a new ellipse blend. Its in great condition with some minor dings and scratches. Still plays and sounds great.

upgrades:
Fishman ellipse blend
Colosi FWI saddle
Ebony bridge pins w/ pearloid dots
Gaurdian vintage dread hardshell case.

Will take pics if I get serious offers worth considering. I'm looking for a slightly smaller guitar cuz i'm a real small guy and the L body get a little hard to play sitting down for a long time. I like the sound of rosewood but will consider other offers. I'm ok with either spruce or cedar tops. All solid wood.

$1200 considering its not in perfect condition but has good upgrades.
Title: Re: WTT: LV-09E w/ Fishman Ellipse Blend plus upgrades
Post by: goosebud on November 23, 2006, 08:31:45 PM
Is this guitar still up for trade? Have a Martin OM16-GT looking to trade.

Goosebud
Title: Re: WTT: LV-09E w/ Fishman Ellipse Blend plus upgrades
Post by: Leumas1121 on November 29, 2006, 05:16:55 PM
got an OM-50 with LR Baggs iBeam and a few other upgrades if you're interested!