RS-2 (Ventura) love

Started by JGW, August 19, 2023, 08:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just picked up my RS-2 for a while this morning.  Lately I have been playing a telecaster.  OH picking up that RS-2 to play is a dream.  The neck is a little thick, but feels good.  The body is just perfect.  It's contours just right.  The pots are higher quality than on my telecaster, on the RS-2 they roll like butter. 

Larrivee made something special with these guitars.  I wish they still made them. 

It is more prone to drying out than my poly sealed fenders but still such a lovely guitar. 

Quote from: JGW on August 19, 2023, 08:25:00 AMJust picked up my RS-2 for a while this morning.  Lately I have been playing a telecaster.  OH picking up that RS-2 to play is a dream.  The neck is a little thick, but feels good.  The body is just perfect.  It's contours just right.  The pots are higher quality than on my telecaster, on the RS-2 they roll like butter. 

Larrivee made something special with these guitars.  I wish they still made them. 

It is more prone to drying out than my poly sealed fenders but still such a lovely guitar. 

I've never had a chance to play the 2 but own an RS-4. I'd say best electric guitar of its kind (double humbucker, single cut) I've ever played certainly the best I've owned.   :thumb