LS-35 For Sale

Started by Supernowski, October 05, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Everyone,

I have a Larrivee LS-35 for sale. All the information is on eBay, as I have it up for sale there. If you are interested, please look up Larrivee LS-35 on eBay and it should come up as there aren't many, if any, other sellers. Here is the description from ebay as I cannot link the page. Username is jcypranowski, and shipping from Chicago. Asking price is $1,600, but I am willing to consider offers.

Larrivee LS-35 Classical Guitar in Great Condition! I have attached a picture of the Serial Number along with the Manufacture look up from their website. Larrivee Classical Guitars to my knowledge are pretty rare, especially with the 35 series number. This was made in Canada before the company moved to California. I have recently inquired more information on the guitar, and if you were to buy a new LS-35 today, it would retail for $3,500 (I can send you my email thread from Larrivee).

The guitar had two splits down the center of the body due from stress/humidity, and was rehumidified and sealed. Guitar is in great condition and plays well. Action is not very high.

Guitar ALSO comes with the original case (eBay has a limit on how many pictures you can attach). If you would like to see the case, send me a message and I can send any additional photos as well.

I am also a guitar player, and I will make sure to package everything as securely as possible to minimize the risk of any damage during transport.

I'm also willing to accept offers through messages.

If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries, please feel free to send me a message