FS - Larrivee 00-40-FW / Price Drop - SOLD!

Started by Guzzijeff, May 04, 2023, 07:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selling my beautiful and sweet sounding guitar. Flamed Austrian Walnut back & sides w/ Moonwood Spruce top, Maple binding, Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid 40-Series bracing, Diamond fingerboard markings, and 18:1 open-back engraved tuners. Comes with Larrivee hard shell case. Like new condition. $1,500 plus shipping & any fees.

Here's a link to the original listing for this guitar with pics:

https://reverb.com/item/4751819-larrivee-custom-00-40-fw-flamed-austrian-walnut-with-moonwood-top

What year was the guitar made?
Can you send me a picture of the guitar?
Are there any cracks from drying out on the body?
Where are you Located?

Hi click!

I'm not sure of the year... I am the second owner. I can try to contact Larrivee with the serial # to pin it down, but it's no older than 2015, because I have a copy of the original "Brand New" listing of the guitar on Reverb.com.

I can send pics if you send me an email. I can't seem to figure out how to send pics on this  forum. I did post pics on the Acoustic Guitar Forum.

No cracks of any kind. I have kept it properly humidified, as did the previous owner. The guitar looks like new.

I am located just outside of Reading, PA (Southeast Pennsylvania).

Quote from: Guzzijeff on May 08, 2023, 10:31:16 AMHi click!
I'm not sure of the year... I am the second owner. I can try to contact Larrivee with the serial # to pin it down, but it's no older than 2015, because I have a copy of the original "Brand New" listing of the guitar on Reverb.com.

Oct 27, 2016
OO-40 Flamed European Walnut Custom

Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)

Thanks for the information, I was hoping that you lived in Northern US in that I am in Alberta and wanted to drive to see the guitar. That is to far to travel. I owned a 2016 walnut guitar before a Larrivee Pervian Walnut OM03 It is a lovely sounding guitar that you have, thank you for letting me know about it.

You are welcome. I consider any place above the Mason-Dixson line to be Northern USA,... but I am a long way from Alberta! Larrivee does a great job with walnut... and just about any other wood they use. I love this one, but I'm looking for a shorter scale.

Starting a new week with a new lower price.