LARRIVEE FORUM T-SHIRT ORDER THREAD !!!

Started by tuffythepug, February 12, 2013, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: skramer on February 26, 2013, 05:36:03 PM
I am in for an XL, short sleeve.  How do I pay? and to whom? When?

Steve

Pm sent with ordering instructions  :thumb

Tuffy,
I PPd you my payment this evening.  Thanks again.

Kurt
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Hi Tuffy, haven't had my payment details yet (being an awkward UK member of the forum  :thumb ) so when you have it please mail me and I'll PP you back ASAP with the funds.
Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on February 26, 2013, 09:50:57 PM
Tuffy,
I PPd you my payment this evening.  Thanks again.
I PP'd you? Another reason for me to not like this acromynitized language of today.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: Jonesy76 on February 27, 2013, 02:33:43 AM
Hi Tuffy, haven't had my payment details yet (being an awkward UK member of the forum  :thumb ) so when you have it please mail me and I'll PP you back ASAP with the funds.

Jonesy
You didn't miss anything.   I just confirmed the shipping amount to the UK last night.    After the shock of the first quote of $75 I realized I had inserted a weight of 10 lbs rather than 10 oz.
The cost is significantly less now and the paypal request will go out as soon as I finish this post !

Quote from: flatlander on February 27, 2013, 10:24:35 AM
I PP'd you? Another reason for me to not like this acromynitized language of today.

I know, I know.  I thought about not using the acronym, then decided to do it anyways.  Not sure why.  Probably to look like I'm "with it".     :blush:
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: tuffythepug on February 27, 2013, 10:48:57 AM
Jonesy
You didn't miss anything.   I just confirmed the shipping amount to the UK last night.    After the shock of the first quote of $75 I realized I had inserted a weight of 10 lbs rather than 10 oz.
The cost is significantly less now and the paypal request will go out as soon as I finish this post !
Thanks Tuffy  :bgrin:
Looking forward to having my new gigging T-Shirt!
Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.

Hmm I'm interested as well, still too new to send you a pm but if you could tell me what the damage is to ship it to Toronto Canada I think I can sneak one past the wife!

Quote from: Niteshooter on February 27, 2013, 01:29:55 PM
Hmm I'm interested as well, still too new to send you a pm but if you could tell me what the damage is to ship it to Toronto Canada I think I can sneak one past the wife!
Try to PM now. After 10 posts you become a "member".

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on February 27, 2013, 11:26:53 AM
I know, I know.  I thought about not using the acronym, then decided to do it anyways.  Not sure why.  Probably to look like I'm "with it".     :blush:
Ha. Better to be PP'd than xxxx on. And with prompt payment..you didn't do that! :)
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: Niteshooter on February 27, 2013, 01:29:55 PM

Shoot me an email so I can send you the order form.  Short Sleeve is $16.49...Long sleeve is $17.49.   shipping to Toronto is only $3.50 for one shirt.

lcf1221@aol.com

T the P

THURSDAY,   FEBRUARY 28 IS THE LAST DAY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR A LARRIVEE FORUM T-SHIRT.

LAST CALL !

I've had K&K pure minis professionaaly installed in several Larrivees to great success and satisfaction. I do, however, prefer the Fishman Matrix Infinity.

Quote from: ducktrapper on February 28, 2013, 02:29:18 PM
I've had K&K pure minis professionaaly installed in several Larrivees to great success and satisfaction. I do, however, prefer the Fishman Matrix Infinity.

Duck, are you lost again ?

Well, the ordering portion of this project is officially closed now.    Looks like there may be a way to order a couple of extra shirts to keep on hand in case any get lost in route or we have latecomers who want in after today.   I can't guarantee that there will be extras but I will try to make it happen.   I will create a waiting list for any latecomers who would like a shirt but did not get their order in on time.      And there's a possibility that a few shirts that were ordered may not end up getting paid for by the person who ordered it so those would become available as well.  Hopefully there will not be many of those;  looks like there are only a handful of orders that have not already been paid for.

So, what is the final tally ?    

81 shirts ordered by 46 Forum Members.  I have to say this is probably 20 more than I expected based on early responses in the Forum Shirt Threads.   It shows that there are a lot of us who have a desire to publicly make our appreciation and commitment to Larrivee Guitars and to this fourm known.

I see that a thread has been started to show appreciation to me for getting this thing off the ground.    Let me say that if it were not for the respect I have for the company, the product, and all of my fellow forum members I would never have taken on such a challenge.   Each of you has been a pleasure to deal with in this whole process.   I beg your patience as I await delivery of the shirts and begin to get them shipped out to you all.  I expect to start sending out the first shirts in a couple of weeks.    :thumb

Thanks for all your cooperation and help in making this become a reality

T the P

Heh...  I just put in an order for a PV-03 which will is being built from scratch.  Waiting for these shirts is a piece of cake!  (Though I'll be excited to get both!)

Ed

For those who are interested, here is an update on the Forum T-shirts.....

The shirts are in production and I have been assured that I will have them in my hands no later than March 19.    The order ended up being for 86 shirts.  48 individuals will be receiving a package from me soon after.   It will take a few days to get them all sorted, packaged, and sent to everyone so please be patient.  I will send the shirts out according to your order number.    First ordered - first sent.   So  Mary (Kaos)  and Danny  (Dependan)  should be wearing their shirts pretty soon.  :wink:   A package will also be sent to Oxnard.  :thumb

Thank you all for your prompt payments and your participation !

I guess I should have bought my Larrivee and joined the forum earlier. I would love to get a couple of those shirts!
My Babies:
2012 Larrivee Custom L-03R (soon)
2009 Larrivee OOV-03MH
2013 Drew and Sebastian All-Hog Telecaster
1978 Gibson ES335
2012 Gibson Flying V Grace Potter Series