Luthier to install iMix in New York City?

Started by ianh, July 10, 2008, 07:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi. I'm a South African passing through NYC tomorrow for a couple days and I'm wanting to get an LR Baggs iMix installed in my OM-9 - the guitar's got to be performance-ready in a couple days. Can anyone recommend a good Luthier? So far I've been recommended to 30th Street Guitars - anyone know about them? Or have a better idea?

many thanks
Ian
>>>
www.ianhenderson.com

Can't help with the i-mix but thught I'd tell ya I checked out your web-site and your tunes are well crafted and have a REALLY nice vibe. Congrats and good luck. If you are planning on touring the East Coast be sure to try and book the Cool Dog Concert series on your way down the coast. I'd love to come out and see you play. peace

Thanks very much! There's an email signup form on the website - if you put your address in there you'll definitely hear about any upcoming tours to your parts... This is actually my first visit to the US, and it's mostly to meet with a few people to look at a potential release here, so I hope it's the first of many trips!

The new record will be available online in a month or two.

regards, Ian
>>>
www.ianhenderson.com

I don't really know of any in the NYC area that I personally trust. You could check the Larrivee website/office to see if there's a registered warranty service centre there.

I just wanted to say that I liked your stuff on the website. Hopefully you make it to Toronto sometime. Good luck with your concert in the Big Apple!

Cheers,

Adam
Lots of acoustics and One Happy Dog

"The noble savage never existed; Eden occupied was a slaughterhouse; Paradise found is paradise lost." - E. O. Wilson