On a lighter note........

Started by fongie, March 16, 2020, 05:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you do anything different if you were to start all over again playing guitar?

For me, I started playing in my 40's I wished I started playing earlier than I did and I wished I would have learnt to read music. Other then that, I am very happy with what I have achieved. It has been the most enjoyable, interesting journey.

As a child I've always been fascinated with bands especially drummers. I never in a life time thought I would one day play a guitar, let alone on stage. By the way I was a drummer before a guitarist.

How about you.........

Quote from: fongie on March 16, 2020, 05:32:36 PM
Would you do anything different if you were to start all over again playing guitar?

For me, I started playing in my 40's I wished I started playing earlier than I did and I wished I would have learnt to read music. Other then that, I am very happy with what I have achieved. It has been the most enjoyable, interesting journey.

As a child I've always been fascinated with bands especially drummers. I never in a life time thought I would one day play a guitar, let alone on stage. By the way I was a drummer before a guitarist.

How about you.........

What could I do differently? Try harder and play more, I guess. Move to Nashville, L.A. or NYC? It's not too late to learn how to read music, by the way.   :beer

Get vocal lessons.Maybe I should have not sold some of the guitars,bass's and amps I owned.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: Barefoot Rob on March 16, 2020, 09:58:57 PM
Get vocal lessons.Maybe I should have not sold some of the guitars,bass's and amps I owned.
Ahh yes vocal lessons, that is another I forgot. I suck when it comes to singing.

geese farts on a muggy nite  :wave
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

He's more of a baritone goose.