where are u located?

Started by DaveyO, August 29, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:donut :donut2 :donut :donut2
50 years in Chicago, 3 in Phoenix. From one cold extreme to one hot extreme.  :?

New Zealand
Larrivee:
P09
OM03
OMO3R
OMO5
LO2
LO3R
LO3W
LO3K

Native Texan, have lived in several cities across the lone star State (eight I think).  Also have lived/worked in Louisiana and Mississippi. Lived/worked in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam conflict...
George

Quote from: George on September 09, 2017, 08:46:31 AM
Native Texan, Lived/worked in Southeast Asian during the Vietnam conflict...

:bowdown: to you in my most humble way I can muster.
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: George on September 09, 2017, 08:46:31 AM
Native Texan, have lived in several cities across the lone star State (eight I think).  Also have lived/worked in Louisiana and Mississippi. Lived/worked in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam conflict...

Thank you for your service to our country George. My cousin is a highly decorated green beret who succumbed to cancer years ago. AO I guess,,,Pete Thompson.
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

Quote from: broKen on September 09, 2017, 04:01:25 PM
Thank you for your service to our country George. My cousin is a highly decorated green beret who succumbed to cancer years ago. AO I guess,,,Pete Thompson.

Such a shame for our war heroes to be taken by such a dread disease.  I count myself one of the lucky ones, I beat stage 3 colo-rectal cancer 12 years ago and I continue to be Blessed for every day I am allowed to get up and live another day...
George

Same for my dad, who was in Nam - died from cancer at 49. They never confirmed that it was Agent Orange, but how do you know for sure?
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

My father in law developed MS from being sprayed 3 time's with that crap after 3 tours.Passed away 10 year ago still being told AG had nothing to do with his MS.More to the story but I don't want to get into it but I will say that there is a VA that know's my name and face due to the miss treatment he got.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Kentucky native. North Carolina coast for last 24 years. Via road (Telecomm contractor), Atlanta and Virgin Islands. No complaints here.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: carruth on September 08, 2017, 04:30:21 PM
New Zealand

New Zealand reminds me a lot of California .... ocean, mountains and even earthquakes.  Just don't let it ever get as crowded as here.  Cali was a paradise when I was growing up.

One foot in Wisconsin the other a stone's throw away for Illinois.  :winkin:

Born in Warren, OH and lved there for 8 years. Lived in Greensburg, PA for 10 years. Moved to Wisconsin in 1980 and here I am to this day.
1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003

Native Buckeye for the first 60 years of my life. Now living out the rest of my life in Sunny SW Florida.
Happily married to the woman of my dreams and looking forward to growing old together.<br />Truly,God has smiled upon this simple man.