Found L 01 on ebay

Started by JohnM2001, January 28, 2015, 09:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No affiliation (God forbid)!  I searched for L-01 on eBay, found this:    eBay L-01 search    :laughin:   Let the jokes begin...I'll start:  

It doesn't have the action I'm looking for

Is that Tom Brady?  He doesn't look deflated

First L-01 my wife wouldn't mind showing up on the UPS truck, but she prefers the L10 model 

Hidden tattoo says "100% Beef"

Bone saddle?

Need to change the G string
D-02E

Bit of a dip in front........ :roll
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Ug, thanks for that.

On a serious note, why hasn't anyone bought the Larrivee bass for $350 shipped???  There's a lefty electric on eBay that seems to be in good shape.  Thought we had a few lefty's so I wanted to bring it up (just couldn't bring myself to make a thread).
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.

I love Chinese English.   :roll

"we will deliver the timely treatment, if long time didn't arrive, please contact me, tracking package status, thank you"
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: B0WIE on January 28, 2015, 10:37:20 PM

On a serious note, why hasn't anyone bought the Larrivee bass for $350 shipped???  There's a lefty electric on eBay that seems to be in good shape.  Thought we had a few lefty's so I wanted to bring it up (just couldn't bring myself to make a thread).

I'm watching that one, Bowie, but keep it down, will ya?!  :rolleye:

Seriously, I'm considering it, because there's a young man in my church who does auto painting. He wants me to help him build his first guitar, and I'm thinking we could get this bass back into very nice shape with a new paint job. My only concern would be replacing the logo for the headstock - don't know if Larrivee could help we with that or not (they have black logos for the Bakersfield, etc., but no white ones...so maybe I'd have to paint the bass a lighter color - either a light gun metal grey, metallic blue or white...).

It has about 8 days left on it - we'll see.

:donut :coffee :donut2 :coffee
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on January 29, 2015, 12:15:31 AM
I'm watching that one, Bowie, but keep it down, will ya?!  :rolleye:

Seriously, I'm considering it, because there's a young man in my church who does auto painting. He wants me to help him build his first guitar, and I'm thinking we could get this bass back into very nice shape with a new paint job. My only concern would be replacing the logo for the headstock - don't know if Larrivee could help we with that or not (they have black logos for the Bakersfield, etc., but no white ones...so maybe I'd have to paint the bass a lighter color - either a light gun metal grey, metallic blue or white...).

It has about 8 days left on it - we'll see.

:donut :coffee :donut2 :coffee
Hope you get it!  It's such a shame to see Larrivees going so cheap lately (though it's actually been a huge blessing for me) so I just had to mention it on the forum.  An SD50 just went for $920.  I picked up a 12 string Larrivee for $400 last week.  A lot of crazy deals happening out there.
I need to stop watching eBay. 
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.

Quote from: JohnM2001 on January 28, 2015, 09:56:25 PM
No affiliation (God forbid)!  I searched for L-01 on eBay, found this:    eBay L-01 search    :laughin:   Let the jokes begin...I'll start:  

It doesn't have the action I'm looking for

Is that Tom Brady?  He doesn't look deflated

First L-01 my wife wouldn't mind showing up on the UPS truck, but she prefers the L10 model 

Hidden tattoo says "100% Beef"

Bone saddle?

Need to change the G string

I clicked and got pics of men in briefs. Not what I was expecting.  :laughin:

Quote from: B0WIE on January 29, 2015, 02:02:40 AM
Hope you get it!  It's such a shame to see Larrivees going so cheap lately (though it's actually been a huge blessing for me) so I just had to mention it on the forum.  An SD50 just went for $920.  I picked up a 12 string Larrivee for $400 last week.  A lot of crazy deals happening out there.
I need to stop watching eBay. 

Well, I'm seeing people asking ridiculous prices for Larrivees on ebay - is it just because they're lefties...? But I don't follow most of them to see what the ending sale price is.

Really can't even afford that bass right now, but it is a shame to see it in such a state, and it would be fun to bring it back to pristine condition.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992