Larrivee L-03Z Moonspruce/Zebrano - SOLD

Started by mattwood, November 28, 2021, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up for sale is my custom 2015 Larrivee  L-03 with Zebrawood (Zebrano) back and sides and a Moonwood (Austrian Red Spruce) top with an Abalone rosette.   Zebrano is a tree that is native to Central Africa.  It produces a sound that is like a mix between the deep tones of Rosewood and the clear mids and highs from Mahogany.  Austrian red spruce (moonwood, moonspruce)  is from the Black Forest and is harvested in certain phases of the moon and altitudes that result in a stiffer fiber that delivers a spectacular tone.  That tonewood is a $250 upgrade just by itself.  This particular top has streaks of chatoyance which gives those areas a 3D appearance depending on which angle that  you look at.  It also has a set of Gotoh 510  tuners with snakewood buttons and these are the smoothest tuners  you can find and allows one to fine tune their instrument.  The original Larrivee tuners will be included. This guitar also has a set of dyed bone Bob Colossi bride pins to boot.  Top it off with a Larrivee Arch Top Deluxe Hardshell Case and this is truly a stellar instrument.   This guitar is absolutely mint!  I could only find on small indention on the side of the lower bout that you would never know was there.  I'm asking $SOLD plus shipping for this custom guitar.  Thank you.

Your post is a few weeks old, so not sure if your guitar is still available. If so, shoot me an email at kdev27@gmail.com

Happy holidays,
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sold it this morning Kevin.  Happy New Years.