Got a new Larry today

Started by Walkerman, June 03, 2017, 05:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got my Larry TSB tele-gib today.  Gonna say screw my three trigger fingers after the Dodgers game and try to play it.  We shall seeing it goes.

:gotpics:   :bgrin:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: Walkerman on June 03, 2017, 05:02:02 PM
Got my Larry TSB tele-gib today.  Gonna say screw my three trigger fingers after the Dodgers game and try to play it.  We shall seeing it goes.
I had one trigger finger. But amazingly enough it got better by stretching the finger and joints. Very painful for about two months, but now the pain and locking up are gone.

Hope it stays that way, I hate operations.

Congrats on another fine guitar.

I would love to see some pics. Congrats on your new guitar. :nana_guitar
Fender Artisan customshop Tamo ash Stratocaster
Fender Artisan customshop Rosewood Telecaster
Olav Loef 00 'Dav L'. 2018
Olav Loef slopeshoulder 'Charlien' 2019
Olav Loef OM/D 8 string 'Otto' 2018
B&G Little Sister lemonburst P90 2015

:nice guitar:  :gotpics:

Congrats!  :beer

:donut :donut2 :coffee
1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003

You could start a Larrivee museum! You sure have some beauties!
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

looking forward to your review.
I couldn't  warm up to mine for a variety of reasons that I need not explain here.
it did  some things very well for me at home, but in the studio and on stage, it came up short.

mind you the competition it had were other Larrivee electrics, as well as a vintage tele with Custom Shop shop Baja pick-ups.
The fact that there was no coil tap option also limited the tone palette that I think was unfortunate with regards to R&D aspects.

our Guitars-any and all- as we know are personal choices for a myriad of reasons, as well as expectations.

The Oxnard guitars, especially the electrics are so far above status quo, makes it more than  unfortunate production has ceased.

That family has grappled with that very issue for decades, and so it goes.

play it  like you stole it!
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...