GS Mini Demo

Started by ccfingerstyle, April 10, 2011, 11:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Folks...I just bought (or more accurately, traded for) my first Larrivee guitar and joined the Forum today. I am looking forward to seeing what they are all about. When browsing around the Forum, I noticed several postings on the pros and cons of the Taylor GS Mini. After I bought mine, I created a short demo video for the GS Mini for some friends who are considering purchasing one. I'll post it here in case anyone is interested in seeing it. As you can tell if you decide to watch it...I come down on the "pro" side of this issue.

GS Mini Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnY_zh15-AMGS

Here is another demo of five Martin nylon guitars if you have any interest in those:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZDHC6_j7DE

And here are your donuts:

:donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut

I will do a similar video for the Larrivee 00v-03 when I get it (probably this week) if anyone is interested...Chris

welcome to the forum Chris. And thanks for the donuts.  :wave

Will take a look at the demo videos. Will look forward to seeing on with your new 00

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Welcome Chris.  I enjoyed your videos.  I also look forward to seeing a video when you get you Larrivee guitar.

Wow, very nice playing indeed. I played a GS mini back to back with baby and big baby Taylor. No comparison. The baby Taylors have a small toy like sound . The GS mini is mighty with a clean punchy tone. It may be the best $500.00 steal string guitar on the market.   
*Larrivee L03 Bubinga
*Kremona Sophia classical
*Taylor 562ce
* Makala Baritone Ukulele

:welcome:
Very nice sounding guitar, though with your chops I bet you could make a cigar box guitar sound great. Nice playing.
Look forward to hearing the 00v-03.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: ccfingerstyle on April 10, 2011, 11:46:47 AM
And here are your donuts:

:donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut  :donut

MEDIC!!! WE GOT A READER!

Thanks for the donuts and welcome to the forum!

f
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)