Jackson pups in a Larrivee Schon double cutaway?

Started by greg5149, April 10, 2022, 03:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did Larrivee ever us Jackson pick-ups in their Schon production guitars? I am trying to determine exactly what this is....
Thanks
G

Larrivee primarily used Schon labeled custom pickups (PJ Marx's) on their Schon guitars.
All of my Larrivee / Schons have  PJ Marx's and schon covers.
There were some customs and one of a kinds.  I have  seen PJ Marx's,  EMGs and Jacksons on a Larrivee / Schon.
Your guitar is a Larrivee / Schon reverse double cutaway deluxe in Lt. Purple. What is the serial number?  It should be stamped on the fret board.

Mike
Seek perfection of character!
Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!
Refrain from violent deeds!

Quote from: greg5149 on April 14, 2022, 02:53:07 PM

I am waiting for the UPS truck right now.....
Thanks
G

:nice guitar: maybe some more pics once you get settled  :?
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: Cybercanyon on April 11, 2022, 07:46:46 AM
Larrivee primarily used Schon labeled custom pickups (PJ Marx's) on their Schon guitars.
All of my Larrivee / Schons have  PJ Marx's and schon covers.
There were some customs and one of a kinds.  I have  seen PJ Marx's,  EMGs and Jacksons on a Larrivee / Schon.
Your guitar is a Larrivee / Schon reverse double cutaway deluxe in Lt. Purple. What is the serial number?  It should be stamped on the fret board.

Mike
Great to hear from you again Mike - hoping all is well!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on April 15, 2022, 08:39:23 AM
Great to hear from you again Mike - hoping all is well!

I have been ill, moved and been having family problems.  I miss participating around here and hope to get back into the swing of things.
Seek perfection of character!
Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!
Refrain from violent deeds!