Free Cleartone Strings

Started by tone@cleartone, October 11, 2006, 12:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well it figures, 3 weeks of being unable to access the forum, and something cool like this happens.   :UND>

Sure would have liked to try a set myself....
Greg

Larrivée L-05 Red Spruce Top
DeArmond M-68 Moon Blue
Fender Bullet S-2 Sunburst
Fender Telecaster Thinline
Peavey Predator

I sure would have liked to try a set.  My OM-03RE just came in a couple weeks ago (with Cleartone's?) and the damn dealer restrung it with D'Addario's.  He also set the action so high I almost had vertigo when I played it.  Nice dealer . . . crappy service department.

anybody got their free set yet?  im looking forward to getting em.

Quote from: the_sound_of_acoustic_soul on October 30, 2006, 08:27:58 PM
anybody got their free set yet?  im looking forward to getting em.
Got mine today, a pair of picks, too.  Thanks, Cleartone! :nana_guitar

Got mine today also.  Plan on installing them tonight on my OM03R.  They sent me 2 picks as well. 
More than I deserve.

sweet.  im looking forward to it myself.  my strings are dead as a door nail and ive been waiting on these to before i changed them.  even if it turns out that im not crazy about the strings, cleartone gets plenty of points on the cool factor for doing this. 

:wave

The Cleartone strings were in the mail today. I will hopefully get a chance to try them out soon. I really like the picks they tossed in .  :thumb   Thanks Cleartone   :guitar

Kdonovan
kdonovan

got mine today....will likely install tomorrow.  free picks too.  you rock, cleartone!

:cheers

Quote from: mudbox on November 01, 2006, 06:00:19 PM
Got mine today, a pair of picks, too.  Thanks, Cleartone! :nana_guitar

Thanks,
I had to go through the trash after reading this to dig out my picks.

-josh
Larrivee P-03MT
Martin 00
Epiphone Bluesmaster

Got mine too! Thanks Cleartone! :thumb
2006 Larrivee P-05
1971 Guild D-50
1972 Yamaha FG180

Got mine (& picks) today. Thanks Cleartone!
L-03R
LS-05

Thank you, Cleartone - my strings and picks arrived today, sooner than I expected!

-- Ol Achey

Mine arrived today with 2 picks. Will try them at the next string change. thanks
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

After reading this, I went and check today's mail.  My set came today as well.  Looking forward to trying them out.  My Elixir PB still sound good.  I'm tempted to change them anyway, just to try out the cleartones.

I've really liked the Elixir Phospher Bronze on my Taylor, but it's annoying that the "G" string has broken several times.
Bing

Larrivee J-09FM
Taylor 814ce
Music Man Axis SS w/piezo

They really do sound great. I think that I am convinced and will switch over. The low e sounds like a piano string. I am going to get some sets for the rest of my stable.
Larrivee O-01MH 2000
Larrivee P-09 EIR 2006
Larrivee P-09 BZ 2006
Martin Backpacker 2003

I put mine on my OM03R and I really like 'em.  They seem to have a low tension; easy to fret.  I noticed that they also make a custom bluegrass set on 12-56 that I'd like to try on my SD50, however, I'm too cheap to pay the $16 or so per set.  We'll see how long they last on the OM first.
More than I deserve.