Besides Guitars ...

Started by ducktrapper, August 10, 2023, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

... is aerosol whipped cream the greatest thing ever?

I'd go with Rocky Road ice cream. 
 :wave

Quote from: ducktrapper on August 10, 2023, 07:22:12 PM... is aerosol whipped cream the greatest thing ever?
Are you having a good laugh?? :roll
Larrivee LS-03WL Forum VI Limited
Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Espana Classical (made in Finland)
Eastman MD 504 Mandolin
Epiphone Olympic Solid Body Electric (1967)
Larrivee F-33 Mandolin (8/1/2008)
Soliver Pancake Mandolin
Larrivee A-33 (8/21/2009)

Quote from: Riverbend on August 11, 2023, 05:16:01 AMAre you having a good laugh?? :roll

My wife made a delicious peach cobbler dessert and the Reddiwhip made it even better!  :drool:  :arrow   :thumbsup

Quote from: ducktrapper on August 11, 2023, 08:00:01 AMMy wife made a delicious peach cobbler dessert and the Reddiwhip made it even better!  :drool:  :arrow   :thumbsup
I don't know why I just thought you were making an offhand comment about nitrose oxide. We bought some wooded acreage near our house and I found a pile of old whipping cream aerosol cans. Someone had to explain it to me.
Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Eastman MD 504 Mandolin
Soliver Pancake Mandolin

Thats what have it with and other things.

keep on smilin and keep on dancin    :nanadance
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: Riverbend on August 11, 2023, 08:53:44 PMI don't know why I just thought you were making an offhand comment about nitrose oxide. We bought some wooded acreage near our house and I found a pile of old whipping cream aerosol cans. Someone had to explain it to me.

No, I'm not huffing. I just like the idea of whipped cream coming out of a can. I mean c'mon!

Quote from: ducktrapper on August 11, 2023, 09:15:42 PMNo, I'm not huffing. I just like the idea of whipped cream coming out of a can. I mean c'mon!
Never for a moment did I suspect that you were into Whipped cream for the propellant. You have a sense of humor that seems to align with mine quite often.  :cheers
Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Eastman MD 504 Mandolin
Soliver Pancake Mandolin

How about Cool Whip?  Any fans here?  Hard to beat a criminally large pile of it atop a slice of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving. 

Quote from: Silence Dogood on August 12, 2023, 06:25:46 AMHow about Cool Whip?  Any fans here?  Hard to beat a criminally large pile of it atop a slice of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving. 

Cool whip contains ingredients I'd prefer not to ingest and it doesn't spray out of a can. Can you imagine what ancient people would think of this stuff? Hell, Boris Yeltsin was blown away by an American supermarket and that was 1989. What a world we live in! Actually, this is the brand I prefer here in American's Dairyland.   

https://kemps.com/fridge-products/kemps-aerosol-whipping-cream-aerosol/

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/article/When-Boris-Yeltsin-went-grocery-shopping-in-Clear-5759129.php

Cool whip = petroleum waste.
OK, I've eaten it. Sure.I admit it.

Quote from: Queequeg on August 12, 2023, 03:30:41 PMCool whip = petroleum waste.

With high fructose corn syrup to sweeten it but, yeah, me too.

Quote from: Queequeg on August 12, 2023, 03:30:41 PMCool whip = petroleum waste.

Yep. I've sucked the propellant (Nitrous Oxide) out of cans too.

Ed

Quote from: eded on August 12, 2023, 07:08:40 PMYep. I've sucked the propellant (Nitrous Oxide) out of cans too.

Ed

I just spray it on desserts.  :blush:

Out walking with the dog and found more! Pretty sure there was no dessert involved. :wacko:
whipped 3 1.jpg 
Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Eastman MD 504 Mandolin
Soliver Pancake Mandolin

Fructose syrup and other questionable ingredients in cool whip don't bother me, but as someone who has literally picked up garbage for a living once upon a time, littering does!  My second job out of high school was at one of the largest airports in the country as "groundkeeper."  At 18, that title sounded pretty fancy upon applying and filling out my application.  When I showed up and was issued my orange vest, roll of bags, and trash-grabber stick, not so much.  I hate littering and won't even throw a piece of gum out my car window.   

Quote from: Silence Dogood on August 13, 2023, 06:57:52 AMFructose syrup and other questionable ingredients in cool whip don't bother me, but as someone who has literally picked up garbage for a living once upon a time, littering does!  My second job out of high school was at one of the largest airports in the country as "groundkeeper."  At 18, that title sounded pretty fancy upon applying and filling out my application.  When I showed up and was issued my orange vest, roll of bags, and trash-grabber stick, not so much.  I hate littering and won't even throw a piece of gum out my car window.   

Me too. I don't get why anyone does it. How hard is it to find a garbage can or wait until you do? I'd also like to see a PSA asking smokers to not use the entire world as their ashtray.
High fructose corn syrup is a real danger to health and should be outlawed if anything is. Way worse than sugar or ... weed. Diabetes anyone?

Quote from: Silence Dogood on August 13, 2023, 06:57:52 AMFructose syrup and other questionable ingredients in cool whip don't bother me, but as someone who has literally picked up garbage for a living once upon a time, littering does!  My second job out of high school was at one of the largest airports in the country as "groundkeeper."  At 18, that title sounded pretty fancy upon applying and filling out my application.  When I showed up and was issued my orange vest, roll of bags, and trash-grabber stick, not so much.  I hate littering and won't even throw a piece of gum out my car window.   
Littering is deplorable. We live in a very beautiful rural area of West Michigan and the amount of litter amazes and saddens me. How does one's mind become that twisted, to justify tossing garbage wherever, whenever and whatever?
Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Eastman MD 504 Mandolin
Soliver Pancake Mandolin

Quote from: Riverbend on August 14, 2023, 04:56:07 AMLittering is deplorable. We live in a very beautiful rural area of West Michigan and the amount of litter amazes and saddens me. How does one's mind become that twisted, to justify tossing garbage wherever, whenever and whatever?
The amount of trash along any given roadside is staggering and sickening.  I take long walks most days and marvel at the ubiquitous litter everywhere I go.  Mostly I see some type of food/drink waste.  It is hard to understand the mindset of people who litter.  Clearly they've never had to pick it up!
 :rolleye:

People here in Central Wisconsin are pretty good. I'm actually a little surprised to see litter on the street here. That said, even though we'd never have the laugh of Alice's Restaurant, I'd favor a life sentence for the crime. Guthrie should not have done what he did and displayed no remorse!  :ohmy: