Larrivee Jacket/apparel

Started by GUITARMANDAN, September 06, 2011, 06:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I now own a Larrivee guitar, I have to show my pride, right? Did Larrivee ever make a jacket with the Larrivee name/logo on it? Still do maybe???? So if anyone has one they don't wear anymore in a large, give me a shout.
I mean I have a Taylor guitar jacket so I can't let the Larrivee go un-noticed, right? :smile:

used to be caps, t-shirts, sweatshirts. Looks like none of these are currently available, and I don't ever recall jackets, although some with better memories than I have may chime in...

Go here. Then click on "Browse our Inventory".
No jackets but shirts, hats, duffle bags and such.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

The best "Larrivee Pride" I've ever shown...  Taking my favorite guitars out and playing them.  Of course, Larrivee might have a different opinion after hearing me play. 

Ed

A jacket would be cool
:beer

"Guitars can seriously damage your health"

1977 American Fender Strat
2001 Larrivée O-01 (P-01)
2005 Larrivée L-05
2004 Amalio Burguet 3F flamenco spanish guitar
Many various other guitars gone,  ...hopefully to a good home.

http://guit-ar.com. Guitar drawings and artwork by Juan Ponte

Is there something illegal about customizing a piece of apparel yourself?
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

I would love to show my pride for Larrivee but Cherokee is completely out
of shirts and have no plans of restocking :angry:

What Taylor Jacket do you have? I am looking for a Taylor Alumni jacket but can't find one.

Bill

Quote from: Legolas on September 08, 2011, 02:40:00 PM
I would love to show my pride for Larrivee but Cherokee is completely out
of shirts and have no plans of restocking :angry:

Can't believe that you and I are the only ones who would like to buy a Larrivee t-shirt and/or hoodie. If Cherokee has lost interest in this, couldn't someone else pick this up with Larrivee's approval???

Quote from: jrporter on September 09, 2011, 06:42:31 AM
Can't believe that you and I are the only ones who would like to buy a Larrivee t-shirt and/or hoodie. If Cherokee has lost interest in this, couldn't someone else pick this up with Larrivee's approval???

What's funny is that I emailed them about an anniversary JL tee shirt and they told me they would let me know as soon as it comes back in stock. I'm not sure if Cherokee ONLY does Larrivee stuff or they do lots of major companies? Guess time will tell. But yes, I wear a Taylor Guitars jacket so why not wear a Larrivee jacket too? Like on post mentioned, pride is playing your guitar no doubt, but walking the mall playing your guitar might be a bit weird. :nana_guitar

Quote from: GUITARMANDAN on September 09, 2011, 09:21:27 AM
What's funny is that I emailed them about an anniversary JL tee shirt and they told me they would let me know as soon as it comes back in stock. I'm not sure if Cherokee ONLY does Larrivee stuff or they do lots of major companies? Guess time will tell. But yes, I wear a Taylor Guitars jacket so why not wear a Larrivee jacket too? Like on post mentioned, pride is playing your guitar no doubt, but walking the mall playing your guitar might be a bit weird. :nana_guitar

Think wayfaring minstrel......

Quote from: bcsnave on September 08, 2011, 04:10:25 PM
What Taylor Jacket do you have? I am looking for a Taylor Alumni jacket but can't find one.

Bill

Bill: I have the Taylor Varisty wook jacket with leather sleeves and the big Taylor logo on the back. It is black wool and brown leather. Very heavy and as an XL size(I thought it would not be this big on me) is too large on me, but I still like it.
Dan

A larrivee hoodie would be awesome!!!!
I would contact Larrivee and ask them for permission to make your own.
I'm a hoodie and longsleeve tshirt kinda guy. I wish I could find something like that!

Quote from: GUITARMANDAN on September 06, 2011, 06:50:06 AM
Since I now own a Larrivee guitar, I have to show my pride, right? Did Larrivee ever make a jacket with the Larrivee name/logo on it? Still do maybe???? ...

Larrivee DID have jackets at one time.  I got this one back in 1998.  Sorry, but it is NOT for sale!

Cheers!

Jim

Larrivee J-10-Koa "The Goddess"
Larrivee J-10-FM (Custom "Larrivee and Vine" Headstock Inlay)
Larrivee J-10 (w/Celtic Knot Headstock Inlay)
Larrivee Parlour - Mahogany

See "The Goddess" at www.mccrain.net/koa.

Hoodies for me & my wife would be nice for sure.
08 Larrivee L05-12
02 Larrivee DV-09
73 Granada Custom
Kids got the others  :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=797065