WTB LV-03R

Started by gr8ful, May 10, 2008, 03:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looking for a nice one of these for a graduation present.Theres been some nice guitars sold here recently so I figure it cant hurt to throw it out there.Thanks     :donut  :donut2

I have a LV 03 RE for sale on the Nashville Craiglist, less than a month old. PM me for details
Martin 000-28 H Ambertone Custom
Larrivee 00-09 Wildwood Custom
Ovation Classical
Ovation Celbrity
Fender Nylon

Larrivee OMV-03R   SOLD
71 GIbson ES-355   Long gone
68 Gibson  J-45 Gone in the 70's
Fender Starcaster..sold in the seventies
72 Fender Tele Deluxe gone ,

Quote from: snkysnake on May 10, 2008, 08:10:42 PM
I have a LV 03 RE for sale on the Nashville Craiglist, less than a month old. PM me for details
I saw that ad earlier today.I can't pm for some reason maybe too new?I'll send you an email

send email to    snkysnake   AT   hotmail.com
Ovation Classical
Ovation Celbrity
Fender Nylon

Larrivee OMV-03R   SOLD

I have a L-03R that is 6 weeks old I'm interested in selling.
- Larry
PLAY SONG , LIVE LONG !

Larrivee OOO-60 - Lady Rose
Pavan TP-30 classical - nylon
Takamine 132s classical -nylon
former Larrivees  L-03R  SD-50

Really more interested in the LV without the electronics still searching maybe I need to set out more doughnuts
:donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut2 :donut2 :donut2 :donut2 :donut2.Thanks for all the considerations I could be swayed by one with the Austrailian Blackwood aswell

My LV03RE is now sold and gone to a new home, good luck with your search, when you find the right one I know you'll love it !
Ovation Classical
Ovation Celbrity
Fender Nylon

Larrivee OMV-03R   SOLD

I found a LV-0R3 for $650 used, but in mint shape....sweet guitar and easy on the budget! You'll find one soon. Danny

Still looking and keeping my fingers crossed

If you interested in a rare LV, I'd be willing to part with my LV-03 Blackwood. Drop me a line...
Greg

Larrivée L-05 Red Spruce Top
DeArmond M-68 Moon Blue
Fender Bullet S-2 Sunburst
Fender Telecaster Thinline
Peavey Predator

Quote from: Cybenator on May 13, 2008, 09:36:05 PM
If you interested in a rare LV, I'd be willing to part with my LV-03 Blackwood. Drop me a line...
Thanks sent a message to hotmail hope thats right

:donut :donut :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :coffee :coffee :coffeI checking into a couple possibilities right now but still haven't found that LV-03R so I mark this still looking.Thanks everyone

You will find it. Danny :guitar

Well, I have a LV-03R that I'd consider selling, but it seems like you've had a few good leads/offers  -  :doh

Anything specific about what you are looking for but haven't found so far?

Tad
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

my fingers are still crossed anyone got a lead it will be gratefully appreciated

What price are you looking for? Seems there have been a few offered through the thread. I'll imagine they weren't affordable to your price range? Letting others know your pricing may help. (might not if it is too low)
"The barrier to knowledge is the belief that you have it"

2006 Larrivee LV-10 MR   1980 Les Paul Custom Natural   2008 Larrivee LV-03-12   1998 Carvin LB75 Koa Bass